Monday 29 March 2010

A week at work




In my periods away from Spurn I am usually in London where I spend some time in the studio and some time working in the city as a personal assistant to a lawyer.




I get my own corner office where I can do paperwork, order materials and draw up plans. This is a very useful time and space as it allows me to do all of the things that I can not do whilst at the Point or in my dusty studio with no wifi.



This week I have been finalising the designs of the stands with the metal supplier and placing the order ready for delivery later in the week.



I have managed to place an order for fine casting plaster from the Bethnal Green Travis Perkins depot (only one in London that seems to have it), draw up the email invite, sort photos and finalise images, of which these are just a few.


No comments:

Post a Comment