Thursday 8 April 2010

Wet & Wild

Got up early and started in the Light house at 7.30am. heavy rain to start the morning followed by Strong winds for the wrest of the day. Had many visitors all of whom were grateful for the shelter.

Several visitors mentioned a dear outside asking if he was mine (haha). The dear had also been around the day before.

In the end I managed to make a further 4 bullets bringing me to my total of 13, I hope its not unlucky as there are no spares. I tidied up got all of my equipment out then treated myself to visit to the top of the Light house. I had forgotten just how many room there were, how many steps and just how magnificent the view is. The building seems even bigger once up at the top. The added height above the beach on top of the dunes amplifies the feeling. i counted myself very lucky to be there at that exact moment alone at the top of my light house.

No comments:

Post a Comment